- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cleaning Tips & Articles
A Professional House Washing Before You Paint
Painting your home is a great way to update the exterior of your home. However, once you've made the decision to paint, it can seem like additional cleaning and maintenance is a waste of time. Why ca […]
How to Choose the Perfect Concrete Sealer
If you have exterior concrete around your home, the best way to protect and preserve these areas is to invest in a concrete sealer. Concrete sealers are applied to concrete surfaces and are designed […]